Cyborg Sapiens Bioinformatica, Mumbai (www.csbi.info) invites applications for the following positions.
Functional Area- Bioinformatics
A: Job Designation: Scientist – Bioinformatics
No Of Posts- 1
Education- M.Sc/M.Tech/Ph. D Bioinformatics
Experience- 3- 5 years of academic or industry experience in India or abroad
1. Knowledge of various fields of Bioinformatics
2. Proficient in programming languages like Perl/Python, Java, R,MySQL. Knowledge of Unix and shell scripting and interfacing to public databases such as Entrez Gene, Unigene, Gene Ontology, Homologene, dbSNP, GEO, ArrayExpress, BIND
3. Hands on experience on various tools for genomics and protein structure analysis such as Genespring, Rosetta Resolver, Spotfire, AutoDock, Modeler,Gromacs,Arguslab etc.
4. Good knowledge of biology and statistics
5. Self thinker and able to initiate new projects, design experiments and test hypotheses.
1. Execute various bioinformatics projects
2. Guide fellow bio-informaticians and oversee / validate their work
3. Help design and setup computing infrastructure, with a combination of in-house COTS computing and storage cluster supplemented as needed with public cloud infrastructure.
4. Producing reports of the projects and formulating new in-house projects
B: Job Designation- Data Analysts
No of Posts-1
Education- B.tech/M.Sc/M.Tech/Ph. D Bioinformatics
Experience- Minimum 2 years on NGS/microarray and other biological data analysis
1. Hands on experience in analyzing high through put data produced by NGS/microarray, and other biological techniques.
2. proficient in R and Bio-conductor package
3. Knowledge of pathway analysis and novel protein structure studies using in-silico tools
4. Self learner and having capabilities to develop algorithms and design tools
1. Data Analysis and interpretation
2. Designing new pathways, molecules, disease models based on analysis
3. Development of new algorithms, automated tools.
To Apply, Please mail us your updated resume along with total experience, current ctc and expected ctc at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mention the post that you are applying to in the subject line.