Piramal Life Sciences Limited (PLSL) is an independent research-driven drug company that was recently demerged from Piramal Healthcare Limited (Formerly known as Nicholas Piramal India Limited). PLSL was formerly the NCE R&D division of NPIL. PLSL has state-of-the-art R&D laboratories built over 200,000 square-feet of space in Mumbai, India and over 300 scientists engaged in drug discovery and development.
Job Description : The candidate will be responsible for design and conduct of pharmacokinetic studies and application of various in vivo/in situ techniques to study clearance mechanisms, tissue distribution and brain permeability etc. He will be involved in pharmacokinetic/toxicokinetic data interpretation, PK/PD analysis, monitoring PK/DM studies at external CROs, compiling reports for IND submissions and supervising and training junior scientists. He will be responsible for designing and conducting in vitro cell permeability and drug metabolism assays and interpreting and reporting data. He will represent DMPK on interdisciplinary drug discovery teams and collaborate with scientists to identify lead/clinical candidates.
Desired Candidate Profile :Cross-functional knowledge of analytical, metabolism, in vitro and in vivo methodologies for DMPK. Skills in experimental design, mathematical problem solving for biological systems, critical data analysis/interpretation and biostatistics are required. Technical skills on western blotting, RTPCR, cloning experiments etc. will be added advantage. Excellent written and oral communication skills, and interpersonal skills are a must. Basic computer skills, including word-processing, graphics and spreadsheet programs required. The candidate should have an ability to interact with multi-disciplinary drug discovery teams.
- M.Pharm./M.Sc./Ph.D. with relevant experience
- Educational background in biopharmaceutics, pharmaceutical sciences, chemistry, biochemistry or a related field
- Have worked in DMPK lab with renowned Pharma and/or CRO
Experience : 4 – 7 Years
Location : Mumbai
Compensation : As per market standards & based on Current CTC, Experince of Candidates
Education : B.Pharma,B.Sc – Bio-Chemistry| M.Pharma – Pharmacy,M.Sc – Bio-Chemistry, M.Tech – Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology
Deadline : 16.09.2011
- Research Associate position Molecular Biology at Piramal Life Sciences
- Group Leader position in Toxicology at Piramal Life Sciences
- Job in Clinical research at Piramal Life Sciences Limited
- Job at Piramal Life Sciences Ltd. as Manager for Clinical Trial Supply Management
- Sr. Executive / Deputy Manager Job Clinical Data Managment at Piramal Life Sciences Ltd.
var gaJsHost = ((“https:” == document.location.protocol) ? “https://ssl.” : “http://www.”);
var pageTracker = _gat._getTracker(“UA-2697320-3”);