Are you a skilled bioinformatician? Do you have experience with analysis and integration
of large data sets? Would you like to work with leading experts and constantly improve
your skills? Then you may be Intomics’ next bioinformatician.
We are expanding our bioinformatics team and are seeking a skilled bioinformatician to
help the team provide innovative solutions for our clients in the pharmaceutical industry.
You will play an important role in implementing data mining strategies for projects in
areas such as target identification, biomarker identification, disease systems biology, and
Our preferred candidate has the following profile:
- Bioinformatics or computational biology background
- Experience with large-scale data mining
- Strong experience with programming (e.g. Perl, Python, Java), databases (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL), and Unix
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- Strong reporting and documentation skills
- A PhD in bioinformatics or systems biology is an advantage, but not a requirement
- A solid understanding of basic molecular biology
- Experience with several large scale data types is further an advantage
We are offering an exciting and challenging job, where you get the opportunity to
develop your skills and qualifications. You will get to work with interesting projects in
close collaboration with our clients. Intomics A/S offers a competitive salary and a
friendly working environment. Some traveling must be expected.
Applications should be submitted electronically before 31st of January 2011 by email to
firstname.lastname@example.org marked with “application-1182” in the subject header.
Enquiries about the position can be made to CEO Thomas S. Jensen, tel: +45 88807979
or email@example.com. All interested candidates irrespective of age, gender, race, or
religion are encouraged to apply.