Under the auspices of the University of Tübingen, approximately 120 students from all over the world are working on their PhDs at the Max Planck Institute for Developmental Biology and the Friedrich Miescher Laboratory. Here, they profit from an interdisciplinary environment and first-rate scientific resources. Dedicated support and educational programs foster the scientific growth of doctoral students. The program offers cutting edge training in
- Structural Biology
- Plant & Animal Development
- Molecular & Cellular Biology/ Biochemistry
- Developmental & Quantitative Genetics
- Evolutionary Biology & Ecological Genetics
- The application deadline is November 24, 2010.