Rather than a Semantic Web conference, CSHALS focuses on specific applications of semantic technologies. Attendees will gain a better understanding of where the field is headed and be prepared to advance with the field.
Themes of past CSHALS conferences:
- Clinical Information Management
- Discovery Information Integration
- Integrated Healthcare and Semantics in Electronic Health Records
- Translational Medicine / Safety
- Search and Document Management/Business Intelligence/Text Mining
- Text Mining/ Information Extraction