Senior Bioinformatics Analyst
– PhD or equivalent experience in life science / biology.
– 4+ years demonstrated success in working in the life sciences, preferably in an industry research settings.
-In-depth understanding, analysis and processing of data from various post genomic technologies and their applications.
– In-depth knowledge in gene expression (genotyping, chromosomal copy number, SNPs, gene signatures) and sequencing
-Wide understanding of commercially available bioinformatics/clinical genomics tools and databases
-Ability to handle complex / multi projects in rapidly changing environment.
– Good knowledge on Perl, C / java and any relational databases.
– Analyzing and documenting project requirements.
-Developing biocomputing algorithms for tools development and data analysis.
-Performing biological analysis on data from various domains like gene expression, sequencing , molecular lab.
-Co-ordination with sales team on projects to understand the expectations and requirements of scientists / lab.
-Co-ordination with other teams from IT, statistics, QA and sales team.
Interview process consists of:
1. Analytical test paper – 30 minutes
2. Technical Paper: Bioinformatics – 1 hr
3. Presentation on Bioinformatics Topic (Candidate can choose the topic)
3. Face-to-Face Interviews (at least a couple)
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will progress through the various steps outlined above.
Telephonic interviews can be conducted for the candidates who cannot attend for written test and for the face to face round client will pay train fare( upto 3 tier).
To apply contact:
Hand Phone: 9000385559 | Board: 040-64614559